Tuesday, November 6, 2012

If you Really knew me...

If you REALLY knew me . . . 


...you'd know I have the nose of a bloodhound. I can smell things no one else can.
...you'd know I like my house to always have a scent, usually something fruity or that smells like a baked good. Probably because I have the nose of a bloodhound and I always worry about my house not smelling good.
...you'd know I don't like chick flicks or fluff chick lit books
...you'd know I have always wanted to be a writer and I still write stories and work on a novel sometimes
...you'd know I have a very sarcastic sense of humor
...you'd know my dream job would be an event planner
...you'd know I hate seafood
...you'd know I have a hard time standing up for myself and saying no
...you'd know I love watching Youtube makeup tutorials and experimenting with makeup
...you'd know I am a garage sale and thrift store shopper, and I love to find deals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...